Changes to the way we work
- HSIB working through the coronavirus pandemic and looking ahead (20 July 2020).
- Frequently asked COVID-19 questions for families and frequently asked COVID-19 questions for NHS trusts and staff about changes to the way we carry out maternity investigations during the pandemic (12 June 2020).
- COVID-19 and your information - supplementary privacy note on COVID-19 for patients/families (20 April 2020).
- Information for families involved in maternity investigations (9 April 2020).
- HSIB changes maternity investigation procedure, and halts national investigations and report publication (6 April 2020).
- HSIB investigators to stop visiting trusts to help reduce spread of coronavirus (16 March 2020).
- PPE: care workers delivering homecare during the COVID-19 response (National intelligence report, 27 August 2020).
- Early warning scores to detect deterioration in COVID-19 inpatients (National intelligence report, 30 July 2020).