Patient Safety Incident Response Framework training courses
To support the NHS to further improve patient safety, NHS England is launching a new Patient Safety Incident Response Framework (PSIRF). It outlines how NHS trusts should respond to patient safety incidents and how and when a patient safety investigation should be conducted.
We’ve developed a range of training courses, starting from Autumn 2022, to support NHS trusts to implement and use PSIRF.
Our PSIRF courses:
- Involving those affected by patient safety incidents in the learning process.
- Level 2 – A systems approach to learning from patient safety incidents.
- Oversight of learning from patient safety incidents.
Other professional healthcare safety investigation courses
Our other upcoming courses:
- Level 1 – An introduction to a systems approach to investigation.
- Thematic analysis.
- Use of Systems Engineering Initiative for Patient Safety (SEIPS).
- Level 3 – A systems approach to learning from patient system incidents: theory into practice.
- Investigation Science for strategic decision makers and senior leaders in healthcare.
- Investigative interviewing.