The event is open to anyone interested in our investigations process and who wants to understand how to conduct professional healthcare investigations in their own organisation.
Please register to attend via Zoom.
Once registered you will be sent a calendar invite and a link for the event. The link you receive will be a bespoke connection solely for you. This event will be recorded so that it can be shared online at a later date.
Due to great demand we will be capping our seminar at 1000 attendees. We will update this page with further information should more than 1000 attendees wish to take part.
- You will be able to talk to healthcare investigators and human factors experts to understand how HSIB conducts investigations.
- You will hear about our latest HSIB national report - Giving families a voice: HSIB’s approach to family engagement during investigations. This report will set out how we support patients and families and ensure their involvement is central to investigations. The report will help you understand how HSIB’s experience can be applied to your own healthcare setting.
- We will share learning from the latest maternity themed reports as we disseminate knowledge gained from hundreds of investigations across the maternity sector.
- We will share early learning from our Covid-19 investigation which is looking at how to reduce transmission of the virus in hospitals.
- We will provide details of our upcoming healthcare investigations learning and teaching programme.
If you've got any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title 'HSIB online seminar'.
Find full details in our Programme Running Order (PDF).