Date: 16 September 2021
Time: 10:00 – 15:30
We would like you to join us for our second Healthcare Safety Investigations Conference this September.
We have an exciting programme lined up. This year we will:
- share the learning from our investigations, and the positive impact that recommendations have been having on healthcare and patient safety across the country
- find out more about how we are teaching investigation science
- guide you through the principles which sit behind modern healthcare safety investigations
- take a close look at safety management systems. How they’re used in other organisations, and could they work in the NHS?
- focus on how together we can make maternity care safer
- share case studies and patient stories from across our investigations.
By signing up you will receive occasional updates about the conference in the run up to the event.
Any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title: HSIB conference 2021.